Applications for the second call for Parenthesis Aid promoted by the Dénia City Council can now be submitted in order to help those sectors that have suffered the most from the economic crisis that has caused the coronavirus pandemic.
Those companies, SMEs, micro-SMEs and the self-employed who were left out of the first call can now apply for the new aid promoted by the Generalitat. On this occasion, Paréntesis is aimed at those sectors that could not apply for the aid in February, those that could not qualify for the first call and those that, despite benefiting from the first call, did not obtain the maximum amount.
Activities that are eligible for the new call
- Retail trade of food products, beverages and tobacco in stalls and markets
- Retail sale of textiles, clothing and footwear at stalls and markets
- Retail trade of other products in stalls and markets
- Hotels and accommodations
- Tourist accommodation and others
- Campsites and caravan parks
- Other accommodation
- Restaurants and food stalls
- Provision of meals prepared for events
- Other food services
- Beverage establishments
- Film exhibition activities
- Travel agency activities
- Tour operator activities
- Other reservation services
- Organization of conventions and fairs
- Performing Arts
- Auxiliary activities to the performing arts
- Artistic and literary creation
- Show hall management
- Museum activities
- Management of historical sites and buildings
- Management of sports facilities
- Sports club activities
- Gym activities
- Other sports activities
- Amusement park activities
- Other recreational activities and entertainment
- Retail trade in non-specialized food, beverage and tobacco establishments
- Retail sale of telecommunications equipment in specialized stores
- Other retail sale of new items in specialized stores
- Retail sale of second-hand items in specialized stores
- Film, video and television program post-production activities
- Film and video production activities
- Sports and recreational education
The amount to be received, which will be determined in the resolution of the concession, will be a maximum of € 2.000 for each self-employed person or micro-company with a maximum of 10 workers, in addition to an additional amount resulting from multiplying € 200 for each worker affiliated with security social as of December 31, 2020. In no case may the amount exceed the amount of the expenses justified by the beneficiaries.
The aid can be requested until June 25 through the Electronic Office.
You can check the complete guide of this second call here.