Start date: 07 November 2019
Finish date: 10 November 2019
Event type: Ballet
The venue : Hotel Les Rotes
Opening times: It is explained below
Appetizers: From 0 € to 185 €
The International Festival of Tango and Ballroom Dances returns to Dénia in its fifth edition, being held in the rooms of the Les Rotes hotel from Thursday 7 until Sunday 10. You can check the prices of the activities in the organization's website.
- 16.30 - 17.20: RECEPTION, delivery of envelopes, indications and delivery of T-shirts to those who have acquired FULL PASS.
- 17.30 - 18.30: Integration class TANGO FEEL, GET.
- 18.30 - 19.30: CHA CHA integration class.
- 21.30 - 01.00: Milonga-Dance Welcome. Dj: Sylvain The Master.
- 09.30 - 13.00: EXCURSION by bus to CUEVAS DE BENIDOLEIG with milonga-baile, participation of some teachers.
- 15.30 - 17.45: Milonguita I'm from here! in outside garden. Dj: Marilú Fischer.
- 16.30 - 17.45: Class TECHNICAL TANK initiation level.
- 18.00 - 19.15: MILONGA class; ROCK AND ROLL class; TANGO class How Milongueros from different neighborhoods have modified the exit steps: in-depth review of the technique.
- 22.00 - 02.00: Milonga red + black (Exhibition of teachers). Dj: Olga La Cachila.
- 10.30 - 11.45: TECHNICAL TANGO class; TANGO VALS class; SAMBA class & LINING I.
- 11.45 - 13.45: Milonga hat. Dj Marilú Fischer.
- 16.00 - 18.00: Milonga-Dance ARGENTINA & BRAZIL in outdoor Garden with BRAZILIAN SHOW. Dj: Marilú Fischer.
- 18.15 - 19.30: TANGO class A punch for me, a punch for you ... How to alternate the "kicks" between leader and follower; SAMBA class & FORRO II; TANGO class.
- 22.30 - 03.00: GALA milonga, demonstration of the teachers, draw. Musicians: Trio Cadenero Tango. Dj: Ginette Montenegro.
- 11.00 - 12.30: GREAT V WHITE PARADE by Marques de Campos Street.
- 13.00: MILONGA DEL ADIOS upon arrival at the Hotel. Dj: Marilú Fischer.
- 14.30 - 16.30: Farewell meal at the Hotel with THE SONGS OF PEDRO.