Event Date: June 15, 2021
Event type: Talk / conference
Site: Assembly hall of UNED Dénia
Opening times: 18: 30
The Associated Center Uned Dénia hosts the discussion on June 15 Sexual diversity in the municipality of Dénia. It is an activity promoted by the Dénia City Council and organized by the Associated Center.
It will be at 18:30 p.m. and it can be enjoyed in person, in the Uned Dénia Assembly Hall, and online, either live or delayed.
The director of the Uned Dénia, Raquel Martí, will be in charge of starting said conference, which will be moderated by the Professor of Law of the UNED, María Esther Souto Galván. In addition, other speakers will participate such as the Councilor for Equality and Diversity in the Dénia City Council, Javier Scotto, and the researcher and tutor at the center Jaume Tortosa, the sociologist Andrés López Ciruelos and the sexologist Vicente Bataller.
It is a completely free activity, although it does require your prior registration through this link.
Tuesday, 15 for June
- 18: 30-18: 40 h. Presentation and Opening of the Activity
- Raquel Martí Signes, Director UNED Dénia
- Javier Guy Scotto di Tella Manresa, Councilor for Citizen Security, Equality and Diversity and Public Health of the Dénia City Council.
- 18: 40-21: 30 h. Sexual diversity in the municipality of Dénia
- Jaume Tortosa Amor Researcher and Professor Tutor UNED Dénia
- Vicent Bataller i Perelló UNED Dénia Researcher and Sexologist
- Andrés López Ciruelos UNED Dénia Researcher and Sociologist
- Javier Guy Scotto di Tella Manresa Councilor for Citizen Security, Equality and Diversity and Public Health. MY City Council Dénia.
- María Esther Souto Galván Professor of Law at UNED.
On June 16, Carmen Más Lull, COIE UNED Dénia coordinator, Benidorm and Xàbia, will give the conference What to do when I finish my studies? Make decisions: continue training or look for work?
To participate online or in person you must register this link.
Also, remember that the pre-registration period for Official Master's degrees is still open.
All information about the training and activities of UNED DENIA can be obtained at the Dénia, Xàbia and Benidorm Secretaries in person by appointment, on our website: www.uneddenia.es and / or by writing to info @ denia. uned.es (Dénia), firstname.lastname@example.org (Benidorm) and email@example.com (Xàbia). The phones 965781754 (Dénia), 965858226 (Benidorm) and 669841642 (Xàbia).