As of June 1, A Pa Pe One_to_One resumes face-to-face classes. In addition, they will continue working during July and August but without summer school, this year they will only do reinforcement classes.
From Pe to Pa he returns with more desire and strength than ever, they are looking forward to starting his classes. To do this, they are adapting the spaces and taking all the necessary measures:
- Limited number of students per class to meet the safety distance.
- Very limited places to meet the allowed capacity.
- The use of masks by students and teachers is compulsory.
- Space of 15 minutes between class and class for disinfecting tables and chairs.
- Disinfection of footwear when entering the academy.
- They check the temperature before entering the class.
- Cleaning with hydroalcolic gel as soon as the academy is accessed.
- Only students will enter, a teacher will come out to open the door and will help them carry out all the security protocol and then take them to class.
- Parents must wait outside the academy (respecting the security measures) for the door to open and for their child to leave.
- Visual delimitation on the ground of the safety distance so that the little ones can comply with this standard in a visual and fun way.
For those responsible for Pa Pe It is very important to respect all the security protocol so that both students and workers can rest easy, at this time what prevails is the safety and responsibility of everyone.
They await you all! And they launch this message: Now more than ever we need to study with fun. And although we put in place many new rules to make reopening possible, we don't lose our original stamp: in De Pe a Pa studying is boring… learning is fun!
They are on the Montgó 22 avenue. You can contact the telephone numbers 966 277 083 and 618 035 961.