To make your stay at home more bearable, we offer you a compilation of the most read articles on Dénia.com in the last year, on different topics and interests. Do you want to know more about your city? You are in the right place.
- You have seen his fireplace appear many times, in fact, it is part of the landscape of Dénia and is familiar to you. But do you know everything that surrounded the Portland factory? Immerse yourself in an exciting investigation carried out by a professor from the Historian Chabàs: What happened to the Portland factory? Unpublished photos and many unknowns
- The castle is the emblematic monument of our city. Discover its history and the curiosities it contains: Dénia Castle
- Have you stopped to think that the port of Dénia is decisive in the development of the city? Here is the explanation of its importance and how it has evolved over time: The port of Dénia
- Hitler's ex-officers hid in Dénia when World War II ended. Why? Do not miss Important Nazi criminals rest unpunished with dianenses neighbors in the cemetery
- They changed his life and changed the direction of the city, with his contribution to the economic and demographic wealth. Read the exciting testimonies of some of our Andalusian neighbors and remember what Dénia was like in the 70s: Life stories: the Andalusians who arrived in Dénia in the 60s and 70s
- Do you know that in Dénia we have a graffiti artist who has crossed borders? Meet Tardor, the Dianense artist who has created in Germany an 3D mural as conflictive as it is imposing
- And if you love music, discover the history of hip hop with Malcriat, rapper and music producer from our city. You also have video clips, to listen to their lyrics and understand their fight: Malcriat releases his first album: «Hip hop in Valencian makes me proud and represents me»