The Plenary of the Consell approved, last Friday, the decree that establishes the work calendar of application in the scope of the Valencian Community for the year 2021.
Non-working days are declared within the territorial scope of the Valencian Community, for paid and non-recoverable labor purposes, the dates listed below:
- 1 of January New Year
- January 6, Epiphany of the Lord
- March 19, San José
- 2 for April, Good Friday
- April 5, Easter Monday
- May 1, Labor Festival
- October 9, Valencian Community Day
- October 12, National Holiday of Spain
- November 1, Feast of All Saints
- December 6, Constitution Day
- December 8, Immaculate Conception Day
- December 25, Nativity of the Lord (Christmas)
In addition, it is established as a paid holiday and recoverable on June 24, the day of San Juan.
The labor calendar included in the decree has been submitted to a prior report from the Tripartite Council for the Development of Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining of the Valencian Community, a consultative body where the most representative trade union and business organizations in the Community are present. Valencian.